Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 1- Porsche Technical Forums > Porsche 911 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Porsche Technical Service Bulletin INDEX (TSB)

Does anyone have an INDEX of ALL the technical service bulletins? I have over 2000, which I'm happy to share with fellow pelicaners, but what I(we) really need is a complete index for all the aircooled 911's (i.e 65 - 98), so I can be sure I have all of them - any one help?

I see I can buy the indexes on ebay for different years, which i'm happy to do, but just thought I would ask first.

You can PM me for the share BUT I expect you to share with me - what I don't have in my technical library, so bare that in mind, sharing is caring lol

Last edited by strictly; 03-06-2017 at 12:17 PM..
Old 03-06-2017, 11:51 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
Technical Service Bulletins........

Strictly,

I have been collecting TSB for 911 and have a few binders too. Since you have most of them according to you, why don't you start the list. And TSB's not on your list will be added accordingly by other owners. So, overall, we would know who has the different TSB's and ultimately put them together. Start the ball rolling and we could share these valuable technical information.

Tony
Old 03-06-2017, 05:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Vintage Owner

Garage
Sounds like a great idea! The PET and shop manuals are online, but the TSBs would be a wonderful addition.

84 Targa
70 914-6
73 914-6 2.7 conversion
75 GMC Motorhome
Old 03-06-2017, 08:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyt911sc View Post
Strictly,

I have been collecting TSB for 911 and have a few binders too. Since you have most of them according to you, why don't you start the list. And TSB's not on your list will be added accordingly by other owners. So, overall, we would know who has the different TSB's and ultimately put them together. Start the ball rolling and we could share these valuable technical information.

Tony
Hi Tony,

that is a fair comment. I was trying to short cut the process by obtaining an index, is someone had one allready in PDF, or perhaps because the topic/research had allready been done/collated. I've sent you a PM, which you might find interesting.

I can buy indexes, which should cover all TSB's up to 98, which are the ones that intrest me, I'll do so and then put a list together with all of them. Besides my own private "server", like dropbox/one drive, etc - is there some where else we can put them to share them? Maybe pcarworkshop?

I reckon it will take me a few months to do it, but i'll put the index into a PDF/Excel format, with numbering, group numbers, date of publication, models covered, etc

Luke

P.S. I have now bought an index and will make a PDF/Excel Index for 911's, it might take a few months, but i'll get it done

1985 thru 2003 Porsche Service Bulletin Index Factory Book Brochure wu8696 | eBay

Last edited by strictly; 03-07-2017 at 05:36 AM..
Old 03-07-2017, 01:35 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

try here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/33gi4678e0psmp3/Porsche%20Manuals.zip?dl=0
Old 03-07-2017, 05:44 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Garage
Saving the TSB collections......

Quote:
Originally Posted by strictly View Post
Hi Tony,

that is a fair comment. I was trying to short cut the process by obtaining an index, is someone had one allready in PDF, or perhaps because the topic/research had allready been done/collated. I've sent you a PM, which you might find interesting.

I can buy indexes, which should cover all TSB's up to 98, which are the ones that intrest me, I'll do so and then put a list together with all of them. Besides my own private "server", like dropbox/one drive, etc - is there some where else we can put them to share them? Maybe pcarworkshop?

I reckon it will take me a few months to do it, but i'll put the index into a PDF/Excel format, with numbering, group numbers, date of publication, models covered, etc

Luke

P.S. I have now bought an index and will make a PDF/Excel Index for 911's, it might take a few months, but i'll get it done

1985 thru 2003 Porsche Service Bulletin Index Factory Book Brochure wu8696 | eBay

Luke,

Thanks for sharing your TSB collection. That's a lot of great information. I spent more than an hour browsing the 911 section only and just barely covered a small portion of the 911 stuff. I have a 10-hour flight to Rio de Janeiro next week and could use that time to start the work.

I will inform you of any TSB in my collection that I find not in yours. This will take a lot of hours going over your vast collection. Hope other members that have some TSB not in your file could also share theirs with you. Thanks.

Tony

Last edited by boyt911sc; 03-07-2017 at 09:39 AM..
Old 03-07-2017, 08:35 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyt911sc View Post
Luke,

Thanks for sharing your TSB collection. That's a lot of great information. I spent more than an hour browsing the 911 section only and just barely covered a small portion of the 911 stuff. I have a 10-hour flight to Rio de Janeiro next week and could use that time to start the work.

I will inform you of any TSB in my collection that I find not in yours. This will take a lot of hours going over your vast collection. Hope other members that have some TSB not in your file could also share theirs with you. Thanks.

Tony
For sure, my pleasure and dont worry about sharing any more TSB's at the moment, I'll start by putting the index together, then start the work of finding ALL of them! I'll take care of it, dont worry, but if you have any other info i dont have like workshop manuals, that type of thing then let me know, otherwise JUST ENJOY!

I'll post the index here in PDF, but it will take me a few months, but i'll get it done sometime this year!!
Old 03-07-2017, 12:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp_cs View Post
Great compilation, thanks a lot for sharing!!

Brgds
Alex
Old 03-07-2017, 01:09 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex66 View Post
Great compilation, thanks a lot for sharing!!

Brgds
Alex
welcome

not mine, but i know it exists!
Old 03-07-2017, 02:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp_cs View Post
thanks for sharing !!!!
Old 03-08-2017, 09:47 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

I have been looking for the early Bulletins for the SWB cars and if anyone knows where to find access to these documents I would be very grateful for the information.
Old 10-12-2017, 04:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: