Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 914 & 914-6 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

oversized valve guides

Am rebuilding my heads and had to take the guides out. In removing them I discovered that someone before me had drilled out the hole and replaced them with a large valve guide. Now I have removed them which I damage them getting them out and left me with a large guide to replace . Does any of you guys know of someone that can make oversized guides. They are larger than the first oversized guides I see for sale. I can give them the size to make .They are intakes
Thanks
Old 03-14-2019, 09:50 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Try Auto Atlanta. I'm having the same problem with one right now. Also Fat Performance in Orange CA.
Old 03-15-2019, 03:50 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Thanks
Old 03-15-2019, 09:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

I know these guys are on the other side of the country from you but I can highly recommend either Fat Performance or European Motor Works. Fat Performance built my engine (2.2 liter type IV with 147hp) and European Motor Works redid my heads many years later. European Motorworks | Parts for VW Type 4 Engines and other Auto Parts
Old 03-17-2019, 08:35 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: