Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 914 & 914-6 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Dyno Stuff

Hey all!
I've been trying to find out from the guys on the 911 and 924/944 BBS where I could find the info for their engines for use in the Dekstop Dyno software. I e-mailed Pelican, and they couldn't help, even went so far as to say it would be pointless. All the same, I'd like to see if I could find it. The 911 listers must be too busy playing with their "real" Porsches to answer a lowly "VW" driver (LOL). Anyways, someone here turned me on to a dyno site for my teener (which was INCREDIBLY helpful), so I thought I'd post here.
On the update side of things, I've found out there's no way to duct air through the fog lgiht openings in a 916 spoiler (no space). On the other hand, I've been thinking of different ways to do it. More air is a God send for our coolant-deprived babies, and I'm praying like crazy! So thanks in advance for whatever help you guys can give, and I'll talk to everyone later!!

Dave
'72 2.0L
Old 10-06-1999, 04:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: