Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 914 & 914-6 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Very wide Mahle's on EBAY (4 bolt)

I forget if they are Pedrini's or Mahle's. There are two sets that are professionally widened to 8 or 9 inches. Thought this might interest some of you. Sorry, I didn't think to get item numbers.. They look nice. Pete
Old 08-28-2005, 04:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
Peter;

Thanks for heads up! I just won the bid and they are getting shipped tomorrow. I'm stoked. They should look great after i flare the car.

Same guy had a set of 8s and 9.5s A bit more than I was looking for.

7" & 8 " by 15" Alloy Aluminum Wheels and AVS Yokohama tires for a Porsche 914 or a VW

"For auction a set of 4 Porsche 914 or VW alloy wheels. The bolt pattern is 4 bolts on a 130 mm spacing. This is the standard VW and Porsche 914 pattern. These aluminum wheels were custom built using Porsche 914 Mahle centers and aluminum rims. The back set (distance from rim to mounting surface on the inside hallf of the wheel) on the wheels is 5.75 inches. The tires are Yokohama AVS tires model AV1 60i. This is a great performance tire and is no longer being manufactured. The two 7" wheels have the tire size 205/60/15 with about 50% tread. The two 8 wheels have the tire size 215/60/15 wiith about 40% tread. On a Porsche 914 fender flares are needed . These wheels and tires will non fit undes stock fenders. Tire tread wear is very even across the tire so there are many miles left in them. The wheels are straight and in excellent condition."

Last edited by HMeeder; 08-29-2005 at 07:58 PM..
Old 08-29-2005, 07:55 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Thats great, they look awesome. Glad to be of help and shoot us some picks when you "getter dun" Pete
Old 08-30-2005, 05:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: