Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog Tech Info Tech Forums

Search our site:    
 Cart  | Project List | Order Status | Help    
  We salute a legendary member of the community.
Thank you for selflessly sharing your wisdom with us...
Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 1- Porsche Technical Forums > Porsche 914 & 914-6 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

"Why shop anywhere else?" comes to mind. Having recently purchased a '73 2.0L 914, it didn't take long for me to find Pelican Parts, and become a loyal customer.

Prices are competitive, the product line is complete for my needs, the web site is an invaluable easy-to-navigate resource, and the value-added services are unbeatable. It's just the right combination to keep me coming back.

Clearly the folks at Pelican Parts have managed to successfully integrate the old school with the new, keeping the customer first while leveraging technology to reach an even greater customer base. It's this success that makes it possible and desirable for me to shop and interact in a way not otherwise possible.

Pelican Parts and the Pelican Parts Web Site are truly an asset to the 914 community.
Old 02-02-2001, 09:40 AM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)

I don't think there is anything I can add that hasn't been said. I haven't had the opportunity to place an order, only because I haven't needed the parts, but boy is it coming. The support from this website has no equal. The technical articles, this BBS, the online catalog, quick email responses just can't be beat.

------------------
Joe
74 Yellow 1.8L 914
72 Tangerine NoL 914
Old 02-02-2001, 10:16 AM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)

I've had the same 914 for 30 years and counting! I've probably had every part off it over the years and still find something interesting here at the BBS sites! I've started to order parts from Pelican as I believe you should support the sponsors, just like I do with racing sponsors (except the tobacco companies!)
Very helpful- keep up the good work!
Old 02-05-2001, 07:30 AM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #23 (permalink)
Old 02-05-2001, 07:30 AM

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: