Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered

Garage
Stay away from Emanuals!!!!

Stay away at all costs, buyer beware!!!!. There advertisements are misleading. They display high quality picture of their product and the pictures used in the manual but after downloading the manual you may find as I did the quality of the pictures are somewhat to be desired. Key information needed in these pictures can't be seen. When you bring it to their attention they want you to download another manual using software that requires you to change your operating parameters of your computer, which in my case took many tries and several days to figure out (it's alldata). So no technical help from Emanual. When you dispute with Paypal (payment method) you find it's not a product protected because its a digital product thats downloaded (but paypal did give me a voucher for same amount) Tried to work it out with emanual and asked for a partial refund because I did get something, but you can guess where that went. So if you don't care about the pictures and being able to read them then have at it. Just my 2cents...

Old 01-11-2021, 07:22 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Registered

I cannot believe eManuals charges for Porsche parts catalogs when Porsche provides them for every model they’ve ever produced for free download on their website.

Also, Porsche factory workshop manuals are available for free from a number of places on the interwebs.

Old 01-11-2021, 05:30 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: