Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Certified Rennwerker

Send a message via MSN to 924Sman
Unhappy Catch-22.......FS!?

Bad for me but good for you. May need to get out of the P car hobby. Check my car out and tell me what it is worth. Need an idea of what to ask for it.

All records kept from the start
Exceptionally maintained w/ no issues to deal with, drive it across the USA with confidence.
Can sell race ready or stock
Garaged
Clean and damage free
Car was maintained by Don Istook for 15 years...Texas car

Well this makes me sad and angry but it may need to go! Quote me a price or offer. You will not be held to a commitment on an offer. TIA Sman
Old 02-23-2004, 02:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Writer/Teacher

Garage
Send a message via AIM to CJFusco
Ok I'm confused... you need to get rid of your 924 to get out of combat duty, but if you get rid of it that means you're sane and therefore are fit to fly combat duty?

Sorry, having a little trouble figuring out what this has to do with the Catch-22...
Current Stable: Black 07 Porsche Cayman S: FabSpeed Maxflo Exhaust; VividRacing ECU Tune; IPD Competition Plenum; 997GT3 Throttle Body; De-Snork'd.2011 Acura MDX. 2008 Mazda 3. Gone But Not Forgotten:Garnet Red 86 Porsche 951("The Purple Pig"). Silver 09 Mini Cooper S ("Mighty Mouse"). Alpine White 83 Porsche 944 ("Alpine Wolf"). Guards Red 84 Porsche 944. Green 97 Volvo 850 Wagon ("The Viridian Falcon").
Old 02-23-2004, 06:37 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Certified Rennwerker

Send a message via MSN to 924Sman
Darned if you do darned if you dont. Either way its a loss. Combat duty ended for me in 1973!
Old 02-23-2004, 07:00 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: