Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Not another cleaning product thread!

Not to start another cleaning product thread. There are already enough in the archives... but

I was watching a cheesy infomercial about some product that is 'AMAZING'... Hmm...

Setting : A show room filled with exotic cars ranging from Mercs to Porsches, Ferraris to Labo's.....

The plot : To show how wonderful this product is.

The Means : Apply lipstick, pink spraypaint, Acid, and burning lighter fluid to the various car bonnets and then, using this 'wonderful' stuff.... one wipe and look!.. no marks and the paint looks as good as new!

Question : What the hell is in this stuff? And if it is all true... where is the catch?

Oh..yes, the presenters are well known car journalists, and I know the show room they use.....(high profile)

Disclaimer : I don't buy this stuff, I don't fall for this type of advertising.
Stone Grey
Aero Mirrors
Full engine rebuild July 2007
Old 08-22-2004, 11:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: