Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

anyone in MA, NH? finding out whos around me

hey I have a porsche and a motor (thanks Jeff, can't thank you enough) but I'm new to this and there are a few questions I have. I was just wondering if there are any other members in my area? I live in Middleton MA, which is right near the shore and right near NH... let me know whos out there!

Old 10-02-2004, 02:28 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Howdy

Hi Eric,

In response to your question of who's around. I have a 85.5 n/a 944 and live up in the White Mountains. Gonna be putting the P car up on blocks pretty soon

It's a Texas car that has never been driven in the snow, or even in below freezing weather.

See you around the forum. Tom W.
Old 10-02-2004, 04:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

my step dad is in Franklin, where i am from, and he has a 356 kit car, black....he is not a member here...........tried to get on and it won't let him....moderators haven't bothered to reply to my cries for helping him. wish i was up there to cruise with ya. stuck in pa
Old 10-02-2004, 04:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

pics

my brother is actually out in Pittsburg and we drove to see him a couple weeks ago... we took my brothers 2002 TA, much fun but I hope to someday be able to drive the 944... I'll include a couple pics of what I've got and whats going in it. I really need to find some people that can give me a hand getting it in.
Old 10-02-2004, 05:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Im up in Nashua New Hampshire, right by the Mass. border.
Old 10-02-2004, 10:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

that is close, if your ever in the neighborhood and know what your doing as far as getting a motor in a car.... let me know thanks
Old 10-03-2004, 07:11 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Garage
Just finished our house in Monterey, MA (western / southern Berkshire county).
I posted on the other thread as well.
1997 Sentra (unclaimed!)
Old 10-03-2004, 04:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

I am in Newbury, NH 35 min form manchester and and hour and a half the coast. It is good to have another NH/MA guy around. Although I wish you were from NH I guess Mass will do!!

Old 10-05-2004, 12:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: