Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 4- Classified Ads > Porsche Collectables

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Spark 1/18 scale GT3 RS model

Hi Guys ,
I'm selling a GT Silver version of the 991 GT3 RS made by Spark . It has the yellow calipers for PCCB's . I bought 2 of these and just sold the other elsewhere . I had planned to try to replicate my car with Guards red wheels , mirrors and end wing end plates , but with some of the details like the decal on the wing , red engine deck script and red RS on the hub caps it is probably beyond me . The model is new in the box and I've not removed the plastic bands that hold the foam halves of the inner box together .I could do so , but would only want to do it if you were certain you wanted it . $260 plus shipping . Pay-Pal OK if you pay the fees .
Thanks,
Bryan
Old 02-11-2017, 11:15 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Hey Guys ,
As a point of reference there is one of these on e-bay right now that is at $271 with 24 hours to go . It's item # 30223041002 . Silver seems hard to find - and thankfully doesn't end up costing 2 - 4 times what the Lava and UV versions do .
Old 02-18-2017, 12:42 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to SANDOVAL
If you want to have your car replicated to ever exact detail contact Maarten @ Welcome to your garage for bespoke scale model cars He is an incredible craftsman that will blow your mind with the replication in small scale. If you decide to go this route, You may want to hang on to the model and use it as the foundation.
Old 02-18-2017, 07:55 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

^ Thanks - I'll look into that option . I have a number of 1/18 Spark Porsche race cars and never really looked one over well enough to see if they come apart ( screws on base plate ? ) , but there are a couple issues on the silver model that don't match my car . I have the standard ( red caliper ) brakes vs the PCCB's on the model and I have a completely black ( black deviated stitching ) interior vs the two tone grey on the model . It would be getting out in the weeds a bit , but I've got a non Sport Chrono dashboard and radio delete as well . I've never been able to confirm the chrono issue on the white and UV versions , but they have standard brakes . If the models ( base plates ) were removable I guess you could buy another model and swap parts out and paint details , plus decals to build my car . This might turn this into a very expensive proposition - we'll see . Appreciate your response .
Old 02-19-2017, 06:31 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Hey Guys ,
I elected not to do anything with the silver GT3RS ( 991 ) model so it's still available @ $260 .
Thanks

Old 03-09-2017, 10:45 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Guys - model has been sold .
Old 03-20-2017, 11:20 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Now Available for Ordering:   101 Projects For Your BMW 3 Series 1982-2000  [more info]

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: