Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Marketplace Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Anthony Vant Westeinde/AVW Int'l?

I have made a verbal agreement to sell 3 of my 911's to Anthony Vant Westeinde
(AVW International) of Dallas, TX. He intends to pay me by bank transfer, Has anyone done business with him before?
Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thank you, Dan
Old 12-20-2017, 10:30 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Dan

I'm discussion with Anthony on buying my 2002 mercedes silver arrow limited edition ..
How did the sale of your three 911's go?

We're there any issues in the process?

Donny
Old 05-08-2019, 01:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

I sold Anthony a 964 during 2018. No problems with the wire transfer, said he had a Euro buyer.
Old 05-08-2019, 02:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Anthony purchased my 1972 911-S Targa in March 2017. Wire transfer with a special savings account created for the transaction is best.
The transaction with Anthony was no problem, good guy to do business with.

Lash
Old 05-08-2019, 06:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kltarga72 View Post
Anthony purchased my 1972 911-S Targa in March 2017. Wire transfer with a special savings account created for the transaction is best.
The transaction with Anthony was no problem, good guy to do business with.

Lash
A bank account opened just for closing a single car transaction? Never heard of such a thing before. If I was the buyer and the seller said “let me open a bank account for this transaction”, that’d be the end of dealing with them. I would never wire money under that type of scenario. This sounds very fly by night to me.
Old 05-08-2019, 06:48 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Garage
I think kltarga72 meant that he opened a separate bank account for AVW to deposit into, as to protect his (KTL's) balance.
Old 05-09-2019, 07:53 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: