Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help



Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 229
1990 964 Black Coupe 114K Miles $40K Philly

Hello Pelican, I have purchased and sold cars on here and RL over the years and can give you all references about the fact that I am not a BSer. I purchased this car for my dad to replace an 84 911 that was getting a bit too hard to drive. My dad is 75 and is starting to want a softer drive so I am picking up a 2014 Cayman S for him and the Garage is too full to keep this great car.

Info:
1990 964 C2 $40K
Black/Black (Respray)
114K miles
Top End at 53K
New Alternator, Recent Brakes, Fresh Oil
Everything Works
Bilstein HDs with HR Springs
Very Good Driver Level Car
Link to all 27 Pics - http://pix.sfly.com/ZDe7R0Bk

The Good:
Car runs great and is quicker than my 993C2S
Great stance
Handles amazing
Binder of receipts
New Tires

The Bad:
Respray is not Concours quality
Scratch on Pass door
Driver Seat Rip
Drivers Door Checkstrap missing
Stone Chips

PM me here or on RL for any further info. I have to admit that I know more about Pricing 993s than 964s so if my number is out of line, make an offer. I would love this to go to an enthusiast and I really would like for you to get a PPI prior to any money changing hands for piece of mind. I can drop this off for a PPI at Doughertys, Porsche of the Main Line, Preformance Automotive or where ever you like.













Last edited by usera; 06-24-2017 at 03:19 AM..
Old 06-20-2017, 05:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Reply


 


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:18 AM.


 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2026 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page
 

DTO Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.