|
|
|
|
|
|
Registered
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 78
|
2000 911 roller
I will try to be as thorough as possible, and am more than happy to answer any questions. More pictures can also be provided.
The car is a 2000 911 with ~197k on the clock. Non factory aero kit and complete repaint. It was involved in an accident on track last year. I ran up and over a bit or curbing that was much higher than anticipated at 40 MPH or so. This kicked the rear end of the car up, and upon bottoming out it put a hole in the oil pan and cracked the bottom of the engine block. I believe this also bent the driver side rent strut, and broke the driver side wheel(cheap cast wheels). There was very minimal body damage to the front splitter with a crack on the driver side lip, and the nozzle cover portion of the headlight also went missing. The gap on the hood from the bumper is slightly uneven as well though it was not completely perfect prior to this incident. Slight rub marks over passenger rear wheel arc can be buffed out. I took care of a portion just to make sure and can get this done if anyone is skeptical I had intended to swap a ls3 into the car, but time for this has dried up so I am looking to pass the project on. I would be willing to sell either with or without the bulk of the track parts. I can remove the seats/harnesses/cage in about 30 minutes and replace with all stock items. I am asking 10k as is or 8k without the interior track modifications and GT3 front control arms. Track parts I put on the car: GT3 front control lower arms Tarret rear upper control arms Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires Pagid track pads 4 point bolt in cage Recaro fixed back seats 6 point harnesses -Still have all stock interior pieces. Rear "seats" were taken out to accommodate the bolt in cage. Both front and rear are in good condition with no large rips/tears etc. Here's a list of what was done shortly before I purchased the car in spring 2016. Wind shield and seal* Front wheel bearings* Front brake pads* Front A arms* Front drop links* Front struts* Air oil separator* Rear main seal* IMS bearing L&N engineering* Clutch Kit (pressure plate, disc, throug*hout bearing and pilot bearing) Spark plugs , tubes ,seals, Coils.* Intake plenum boots front and rear* Brake fluid* Coolant* Cabin filter* Rear struts* Motor mounts* Gear box oil* Battery* Alignment* Fab speed mufflers* Any other questions ask away. PM on this site works great. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() EDIT: Deposit received, looks to be sold. Thanks all Last edited by misterwaterfall; 11-06-2017 at 07:35 AM.. |
||
|
|
|
|
Registered
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 78
|
Fuse box open as I was trying to jump the battery to open the hood as the battery died. This didn't work so I had to use the cable. Fresh battery on the tender so I don't have to go through that again.
|
||
|
|
|
|
Registered
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 78
|
Sorry guys/gals, I thought I had location posted. Car is located in the eastside Seattle area.
|
||
|
|
|
|
Registered
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 78
|
Had some requests for engine pics so I thought I would toss them up here. Obviously a bit hard to photo as I don't have a lift but this shows the damage as best as I could manage.
If by some weird stroke of luck someone is interested in trading a 996/3 I would be interested in working something out. Doubtful but you never know as that is the next target after this. ![]()
|
||
|
|
|
|
Registered
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 78
|
Lots of interest so far but it's still sitting in my garage. Would like to sell as is instead of parting out but will start down that road if it doesn't sell in the next few weeks as a last resort.
|
||
|
|
|
|
Registered
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 78
|
One last bump before I start parting out all of the track goodies. If you want it throw me an offer, I could use the garage space.
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
Registered
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 78
|
Recaros out. New price $7500 with stock seats and everything else
|
||
|
|
|
|
Registered
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 78
|
Cage and gt3 front control arms coming off this weekend. 6k takes the roller.
|
||
|
|
|
|
Registered
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 78
|
Stock seats which are now included.
|
||
|
|
|
|
Registered
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 78
|
TTT. Had quite a few people fall through, at this point I would just like to get it sold sooner rather than later.
|
||
|
|
|
|
Registered
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 78
|
Still looking to move this. Knocking another $500 off
|
||
|
|
|
|
Registered
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 78
|
Some take this thing off my hands.
|
||
|
|
|
|