View Single Post
Crotchety Old Bastard

Garage
Have Zork Will Travel

I have had many e-mails and phone calls for information on the Zork Tubes and Mufflers that I am selling. With the blessings of Pelican I would like to elaborate on how this is being done.

For the past several years I have been playing around in my garage with various exhaust system designs. Only recently have I found a manufacturer who is as enthusiastic about the 911 as myself. That manufacturer is M&K. Ben and I have swapped ideas back and forth for some time. Our interests have become a very good fit as Ben has added turbocharging to his bag of skills and expertise.

My educational background is chemistry and my professional background is Quality Assurance, R&D, and Operations Management. Those skills will be utilized in our partnership. Ben has perfected his manufacturing process to consistently bring the best product quality and customer service. At over 400 N/A mufflers sold he has a proven track record.

Currently I am selling my 930 exhaust products at a steeply discounted price in order to get customer feedback. Once the products are validated they will become available here on Pelican. M&K is the manufacturer and I am responsible for customer service, regional sales, and development of the turbo line.

So there you have it.
I will post an introductory thread for the 930 mufflers as soon as I get my car back together for some really good pictures.

Thanks and happy boosting!

Old 06-28-2007, 08:28 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)