View Single Post
Macht Schnell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda View Post
Well, I don't have EFI yet (working on that), was just looking to monitor it now...Do You know if the WBO2 sensor would work if I swapped my current one out with the new Wideband one? Or would I need to add it "in addition" to my current one? If that's the case, I'll wait...motor is coming apart in about 10 months for rebuild and EFI....Just trying to be safe in the meantime
I don't know anything about 964's and what they actually do with the O2 input. Someone will surely pipe in here about whether you can just DC it. You can on a 930. Eventually you may want two sensor locations. A narrowband for your EFI and a Wideband to monitor.

Les
---Les Garten---85 930, Andial IC, GHL Headers, Fabspeed Dual, K-27 HF2, 3.4 JE Full Finned 7.5:1 CR, 964 CAM'd, Carerra 3.2 Manifold Cut/Flipped, Tec3r, Siemans 55#, GSF Fuel Rails, Clewett Crank Trigger, Clewett Cam Trigger,Dual Plugged, ARP Head Studs/Rod Bolts, Clewett Wires.Tial 46mm WG, Tial 50mm BOV, WEVO Shifter,934 Boost Gauge, Wideband EGO Sensor/Gauge, C2T Head Gaskets, '88 MB 300TE,BMW R100RT
Old 02-12-2008, 03:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)