View Single Post

Made it to the TA west truck stop in Ontario, although I won't be able to disconnect the trailer. Just picked up a high value and its a no no to disconnect until final delivery(which is to Garland, TX).

I'll stay here unless anyone is up to giving a ride along. I can get a rental car if need be to get to a meeting location.

On a side note, I've been doing searches for cooling on these cars. MN does get somewhat hot, although not as hot as California....more of a humid, muggy hot in the midwest.

Is the front oil cooler in addition about as good as it can get for prolonging an overheat due to sitting in traffic? I saw some references to water injection in a few threads here, but nothing more than just a mention of it with no real follow up as to if it's worth it on the 930.

We(my wife and I) lived in Phoenix for a year, and realised that if the intense heat was killing my hoses on the water-pumper, it must be absolute MURDER on the pre-996 911 cars.....which, come to think of it, is probably why I never saw any on the road in Phoenix.

Thanks again, and take care.

Christian
Old 03-11-2008, 03:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)