View Single Post
Slantnose from HELL

I have been using the Turbonetics MBC for the last 18 years( I prefer the Porsche Motorsport unit but it is NLA, maybe used or someone may have a NOS laying around) . There is no downside except for the owners greed. I have used numerous EBC's, the Greedy units seem to be the most widely used and the most reliable. I know there are newer units out there but haven't ventured into any of them. I think when the engine is built right and the state of tune is dead on, then the MBC wouldn't hurt on spool time. The only time I think a MBC would hurt you is if you are running a large frame turbo and need to have accelerated spool time.
Twin Garrett's, Big Valve, Xtreme Cylinder Heads, JB Racing cylinders and machine work, custom JE pistons, GT2 EVO cams, GT3 oil pump, modified 3.2L intake, 80mm TB, custom Intercooler, equal length headers, DFI, KEP Stage 2 custom twin disc, G50 custom gear set, LSD, Tilton trans pump, Fluidyne cooler
Old 04-29-2008, 08:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)