View Single Post

Garage
HELP! 930 Transmission Issues!

i just got my car back from zuffenhaus a few weeks ago. they did some FANTASTIC work on my 930...new wheels, new exhaust (incredible!!) lowered, cornerweighted, other! they are a fantastic outfit and i can only say good things about keith and aaron!

that said, i was driving today and merging on to the highway accelerating hard up from second gear and into third.

when i went from second gear to third, i did not get the shifter fully into third and there was a small grind and the gear shifter was then kicked back into nuetral.

PURE DRIVER ERROR!

i then tried to put it back into third and it would not go into the gear and almost felt locked out. i then put it into fourth where it needed a little extra effort but went in nonetheless.

i stopped at the next exit and turned the car off and tried the gears with the engine off...it went into all gears but third. i drove home w/o drama but w/o third gear. i am concerned!

what do you think is the likely issue and what kind of money am i looking at to fix. i have just spent a ton of money doing some really neat upgrades and i hate the thought of spending more!!

help!!

thank you,

pcb

Last edited by Ferraripete; 02-15-2010 at 03:06 PM..
Old 02-15-2010, 03:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)