Thread: Feeler 1978 930
View Single Post

Feeler 1978 930

Hey Guys,
Iím kicking around the idea of selling my car. I just donít have time for it lately and would like to get an idea of how the market is going.
The car is a 1978 930. It is a US car with a sunroof delete, 31K miles, COA and records back to 5K miles.

The Good,
1978 930, 31k miles, Black on Black, sport seats recovered by Tony at Autobahn Interiors in April, the matching numbers engine has all the good mods, 3.4L Mahle P&C, SC webb cams, Andial intercooler, hi performance clutch, K27 turbo, B&B headers and muffler. Have most of the stock parts (intercooler,reactors,turbo,etc). The car currently has itís smog equipment and factory heat exchangers with w pipes in place.

The Bad,
1 repaint, not concourse, but acceptable. Oil leak, was told it was leaking from chain cover.

I was going to pull the engine and trans and reseal so I bought a top end engine gasket kit and all the parts for itís 30,000 mile service. I find myself too busy with work to play with it. That would go with the car.

In 1978 only 451 units were made for the US market, making them the lowest production US Turbos, add to that this car is a sunroof delete car, which makes it even more rare.

Can the experts give me an idea of what it is worth?

Thanks,
Tom

Old 07-13-2011, 06:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)