Thread: Feeler 1978 930
View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo3six View Post
IMHO... at $35K someone would be getting a very good buy. "If" you sell it hopefully this US example will stay HERE and not be sold overseas.
Nice graphics by the way
Just letting you know the higher price some overseas buyers seem to be willing to pay may not be worth the extra bucks promised. Also I have had offers from overseas buyers that indicate to me the money may be ill gotten by the way they want to pay. I have turned off most inquires as they do not understand ( or seem to care ) that our laws ( I am a Wisconsin licensed dealer ) that govern overseas sale of a car and the transfer of purchase money may be different than theirs. Now before I get a lot of flack there are some serious collectors that are willing to buy a plane ticket and do the deal right to get the car (s) of their dreams however there are always bad actors. I doubt I would sell unless they came in person. There are just too many possible hassels and potential missunderstanding and possible legal issues. The costs of shipping and litigation are not something I would like to deal with.

Last edited by voitureltd; 07-19-2011 at 11:56 AM..
Old 07-19-2011, 11:38 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)