View Single Post

Garage
Porsche Crest

Yup extensive and expensive too lol but I have already killed almost four hundred pounds total ...front bumper and stops removed rear hatch replaced with fiberglass one ,headlights and motor assembly replaced with custom home made fixed halogen projectors, rear seat is gone spare and hardware for it gone ... wing Windows replaced with lexan plexiglass , ....... next up is I'm removing the dash and building a mold so I can make a fiberglass one to lighten it and so I have no cracks lol then its lexan to replace the factory sunroof (motors were blown so I gutted those and associated wiring ) after all that well I will have to see lol cause that all has me and my bank account tied up for the next three months.....once its all done final numbers (should) around 285 HP 240 torque @ 1987 lbs dry weight (no fluids , driver) ......I will be posting pics once everything is done and step by step instructions on the custom work, and a final suppliers list.....
Old 08-01-2011, 04:17 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)