Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
emptygarage, you have a lot of sorting to do. I'm surprise your car runs good. There's a few disconnected vacuum/boost line hoses you and others pointed out.

I would get a better BOV in the future.

Old 11-05-2010, 09:50 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)

Yeah, you better do a lot of research before you go messing with to many things that you are not sure about on that motor. I mean, you never know with some of these motors when you purchase them. My motor ran fine but the only way to figure out what was going on with past builds was to take it down and start from square one. I'm glad I did. That may not be so easy in your case with an EFI setup, or if you are not so sure, maybe take the car to someone who is.

Old 11-05-2010, 03:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: