Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Custom 160lb Billet Atomizer Injectors!

I have a great opportunity for someone wanting to step up to the bad boy 160lb Billet Atomizer injectors. The performance gains of these injectors over standard injectors can be viewed on moran motorsports website. They are on a different level when it comes to injectors...quicker spool, more hp, better idle the list goes on. These injectors are new, and ready to go. I did mount them to check fitment on my engine, but they have NEVER seen fuel. They are brand new. These injectors were custom made for a smaller displacement engine to improve pulse width operation etc. These are not the standard billet atomizer injector. This should REALLY improve the manners of a smaller engine, and still have the HUGE flow of the 160lb unit. I don't think they will even make another custom set like this so this is a rare opportunity to find an injector like this. I am stepping up to 225lb injectors or I would not even consider selling them! The standard billet atomizer injectors are in the 950-1000 range for a set of 6 without the custom work. I will take 900 plus shipping on these! They are set up for the EV1 connector.

Old 05-09-2013, 08:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
E-85 sippin drunk

DAMN!!!!!! That is a GREAT price on those.... and as far as injectors go, these are suppose to be the best.... Too bad I already have my injectors! These will make a good set for someone who wants to dabble in the E-85 world....
Brad...930 gt-1 racecar, increased displacement to 3.6L, JB racing Cylinders, JE 8 to1 pistons, stroked crank, Carrillo rods, extrudehoned 3.2L intake, full bay Bell I/C, GT-2 EVO cams, Rarly8 headers, GTX-35RS turbo, twin plug, P&P heads, Link G4 EFi system, G-50/50 with LTD slip and oil squirters/oil cooler, zork tube, full race coilover system, with carbon fiber body, full cage, E-85 sippin drunk
Old 05-10-2013, 12:40 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Chain fence eating turbo

Pants got a little tight
Old 05-10-2013, 01:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

LOL ya they are pretty nice for an injector

Old 05-10-2013, 03:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: