Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 1- Porsche Technical Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Old car guy.....

Garage
frequency valve question

First I would like to thank everyone for all your help in the past. I have been gradually working thru my all of the small problems that we find on a new purchase.
I have cleaned out my clogged WUR, rebuilt the system pressure regulator that was missing the needle valve, checked and cleaned injectors, set my control pressures to spec and freed up the idle adjustment screw that was turned all the way in and frozen in place. My modified 930/51 twin plug turbo was a transplant 1976 engine into my 1981 SC ROW car and has the 02 sensor and frequency valve. The frequency valve has no plug so I guess it was bypassed in the system. Now to my question: fuel still runs from the top of the WUR thru the frequency valve back to the fuel head. Is this line causing any problem since the frequency valve is not hooked up? Will it make any difference if I remove the 02 sensor?

Old 07-25-2014, 06:43 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

It would probably be best to remove the frequency valve if it isn't hooked up. It would be one less thing to possibly cause a problem.
I might be interested in it if you want to sell it.
Old 07-25-2014, 09:23 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Old car guy.....

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFairman View Post
It would probably be best to remove the frequency valve if it isn't hooked up. It would be one less thing to possibly cause a problem.
I might be interested in it if you want to sell it.
Thanks, I may do that the next time I have it apart. I'll let you know if I decide to sell it.
Old 07-25-2014, 05:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: