Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
tony adamowicz R.I.P. :(

many of us in this section are ex-racers. many remembered the glory days of sports car racing where Porsche and Ferrari were at war. the legendary 917 and 512's remain imprinted in our minds.

today tony (a to z) adamowicz passed away. a legend to many. r.i.p. tony

Old 10-10-2016, 01:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Registered

RIP Tony ,

I think he placed second overall in a Ferrari Daytona back in the late 70's in the Daytona 24 hours. The Porsche 935's were the dominant car during that era.

Tdh888
Old 10-10-2016, 09:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
a2z Racer, HOME
Old 10-10-2016, 11:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Registered

Tony was a friend of mine, I was able to be near him during the end, brain cancer is a terrible thing. I am happy that he is now at peace.

A great racer and wonderful guy to talk with, he was sharp as can be and remembered every day and car he raced.

Old 10-21-2016, 03:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: