Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 1- Porsche Technical Forums > 911 Engine Rebuilding Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Zeniths On My SC?

Ive just rebuilt my 3.0SC with headers and a MSD ignition, and have a set of good zeniths for it, trouble is theyre set up for a 2.4 engine, so any ideas on jetting and where I can get them from? Also what kind of HP should I expect when i take it to the dyno?
Thanks
Old 07-02-2005, 02:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

I hope you have better luck than me finding tuning information on Zeniths. I've searched the web up down and sideways, posted here and elsewhere and come up with just about zip. Please let me know if you find anything, Thanks
Randy
Old 07-02-2005, 10:08 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Believe it or not, MotorMeister is a good source of Zenith tuning info and parts. They have a bad rep re: their engine rebuild practices, but I've always gotten good advice re: carbs and I've purchased Venturis, etc. Their website has alot of good info. I will look in my collection of info and see what I can find. Also PMO's website used to have the recommended jetting info for Weber/PMO's. Zeniths will be the same sizes for jets etc ,but they are not interchangeable to my knowledge.

Al
[B]Current projects: 69-911.5, Previous:73 911X (off to SanFrancisco/racing in Germany).77 911S (NY), 71E (France/Corsica), 66-912 ( France), 1970 914X (Wisconsin) 76 911S roller..off to Florida/Germany
RGruppe #669,
http://www.x-faktory.com/
Old 07-02-2005, 07:52 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: