Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 1- Porsche Technical Forums > 911 Engine Rebuilding Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Kolibri

Garage
WHOA! 13 THOUSAND posts! heheh wow....
But Wayne, wouldn't it make sense to get all this work done to a case with squirters and the bypass mod already done, to save at least "that" little change? I mean, if I have to send the case in for savers and the line bore, isn't a 71-73 a superior case simply because of the squirters?

Wayne? Would this 2.2-2.4 upgrade project work with an aluminum case? Your book says to use a 2.2. I'm afraid my limited knowledge is even further limited to 2.2 carb'd engines. The book also states that the Aluminum cases had no issues with pulled studs.

Thanks for the book, the site and the services you provide. I quote your book to porsche guys I meet. Like "But in Wayne's book, he suggests..." That book is one of the reasons I decided to even get an early car. ( Saw your book in a book store ) Best $40 I have spent in this project.

Michael
1967 Honda S90
1975 CB550
Old 10-03-2005, 04:37 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: