Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > European Car Forums > MINI Discussion Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Dave (guest)

Nick, my 2007 Mini Cooper base model is throwing the following codes: P0014, P0012,P300,P304 &P302. At first the car lost power under load climbing a grade. I replaced the VENOS solenoids, cam shaft position sensors, timing chain tensioner and PCV hose it was cracked Spark plugs and coils on cylinders 2 &4. Now the car has no power and stalls after warmed up. If I let it set for a few hours it will restart and idles smooth until warm where it misfires and stalls again. The OBD codes came back after I cleared them. Any ideas or suggestions?

Old 06-26-2017, 11:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

I would check mechanical engine timing. Sounds like you may have a timing issue.

- Nick
Old 06-26-2017, 11:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Nick. I bought your Bosch camshaft pos. sensor BS0232103064 for my 2011 mini and it has a white/translucent material on the sensor end. Is this a protection cover put on for shipping and does it have to come off before installation? The rest of the sensor is all black as is the one that is in my mini now.
DP
Old 10-29-2018, 05:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Administrator

Can you post a picture of the sensor you got please?
Old 11-05-2018, 04:43 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: