Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > European Car Forums > MINI Discussion Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

all4 countryman 2c57 code

Hi, I own a 2012 all4 s countryman and have been trying to cure a persistent problem. the car has been experiencing a problem while under acceleration. the code is 2c57 related to low charging pressure. I found a previous post about this on a members r56. after reading the thread it sounds like the diverter valve may be the problem. I also read the tech article "Pelican Technical Article - Mini R56 - Engine Turbocharger Wastegate Testing". All of this information is helpful but it is for a r56 not a r60. My question is where do I start diverter valve (which I did not see in parts list), or waste gate, or something else, Thanks
Old 05-11-2018, 05:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Hi, I am the owner of the R56 Cooper S who posted the previous 2C57 fault code. Both MINI, the R56 and your Countryman R60 are equipped with the same N18 Engine - that means, all recommendations listed in my post are also applicable to your MINI.

The diverter valve is directly fitted on the turbocharger with 3 allen screws. The original MINI part number is 11657593273 (alternate PIERBURG part number 7.01115.08.0).

In my case several parts have been replaced and finally the problem could be solved with turbocharger replacement (due to worn waste gate).

I would recommend to follow the recommendations of the previous 2C57 post.

Good luck!
Old 06-21-2018, 01:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: