Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Groucho Marxist

Garage
Blooming Citrus Trees

It was a very warm day here today, opened up the house to cool it off a bit.

I have a grapefruit, orange and tangerine tree that are all covered with blooms, the smell of them is fantastic.

How far away are we from having smell-o-vision on a phone?

Kinky Friedman
Old 04-19-2019, 08:17 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Mom has ton of citrus at her place, and I have a bunch of inedible orange trees - blossoms still smell great. Those and tea olives and wisteria ....

The Soarin' ride at Epcot has something like smell-o-vision. As the scene flies over orange groves they pump a citrus-y scent.
Old 04-19-2019, 08:52 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Cogito Ergo Sum

Garage
Had that going on in our neighborhood recently. Such a nice smell, although they seemed to set off my allergies.
Old 04-19-2019, 10:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
A Man of Wealth and Taste

My Lemon.tree has been fragrant for the past few weeks...there is a realbuzzing sound coming from the tree as the bees are all over those blossoms.

When I moved in here I planted a peach and a lemon tree..
Old 04-19-2019, 11:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

I think there's a lemon on my lemon tree!
Old 04-20-2019, 03:21 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
canna change law physics

Garage
We had a very mild winter. The citrus bloomed about a month ago. Everything bloomed and the smell was incredible.

We have:

3 kinds of Oranges
Meyer Lemons
Small crappy grapefruits
Full size Ruby Red.

Lime trees died a long time ago. We had both key and Mexican limes.
Old Yesterday, 08:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: