Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by javadog View Post
Stick it on eBay and see if anybody in the world needs one of these.
That was my intention. I've been selling all my film cameras and accessories, but I would like to have some knowledge about the item I'm selling. Does it still work? How does it work? What's it worth? Are all the parts there?
I'll try a bit longer to see if I can dig up any more info on this item.
Thanks all for your help.

Old 01-20-2020, 05:30 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)

It looks like it’s brand new, in the box. Chances are it will still work although you have no way to test it unless you’re foolish enough to go out and buy all of the other stuff like the camera, the connecting cord, etc.

Just stick it on eBay and pray that there’s one person, just one person, left in the world that needs one of these. It would be better if there were two people left in the world that need it but I think that’s wildly improbable.
Old 01-20-2020, 05:34 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)

https://youtu.be/hXCwlqj89zQ
#92 1992 964
#902 1979 911
96 993 Targa
Old 01-20-2020, 07:51 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmax View Post
Thanks, that's the unit stevej37 found on ebay. That one is a multiple exposure unit. What I have is an electronic control unit. A timer. An intervalometer as per javadog.
Thanks for all the effort. If I don't find any more info soon I'll toss it on ebay and see what happens. Should be interesting considering the things people have bought from me that I though nobody would have any interest in.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:14 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #24 (permalink)

Juan, are you missing the cable, is that the problem? Doesn't your 3003 have a multi-pin socket on the side like shown (#24).

Old 01-20-2020, 08:39 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #25 (permalink)

Curt, no the problem is I sold both my Rollei 3003's, my 2000 and all the lenses months ago. I just found this unit a few days ago. I don't remember having this. One of those things I bought and never used, put away, and forgot about. I can't begin to tell you how much photo equipment I had.
I'm having a similar problem as I sold all my Topcon bodys, and I just found 2 motor drives for them . No way to test 'em.

Last edited by Starless; 01-20-2020 at 06:24 PM..
Old 01-20-2020, 06:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #26 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: