Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.40 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Does anyone want a free generator?

Yep, there could be a device coming to market this year; a generator powered partly by Kinetic energy! The first 1.6 mil. people that sign up to witness the technology are allotted the FREE use of said device and will NEVER have to pay another electric bill... This sounds too good to be true, but I do believe it will happen this year!!! here's the link for more info.........http://www.bizarrefun.com/FreeElectricity.htm

Last edited by reino757; 02-06-2006 at 02:57 PM..
Old 02-05-2006, 01:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Bill is Dead.

I hope you did some research on the company and the people behind it. And maybe some research on the laws of physics, which according to Scotty, cannot be changed.

http://data.middletennessee.bbb.org/bindrreport.html?fax=Y&bid=11101115&gid=0&gen=0&lid=1
Old 02-05-2006, 03:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
canna change law physics

Garage
Did someone ask for me?
Old 02-05-2006, 06:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
1977 Targa ROW

Red, shed some lite here. Asz, gas or grass...no one rides for free.
I'm not your Rumpelstiltskin, spin your own Gold.
"Ya can't be Pablo if ya work ain't selln'..."
Old 02-05-2006, 07:55 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

"Please change "Recruiter Name" to James Reinkoester."

...yeah right reino757

Maybe you should try your pyramid scamming somewhere else?

Last edited by ubiquity0; 02-05-2006 at 08:07 PM..
Old 02-05-2006, 08:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
canna change law physics

Garage
Just note my tag line: Ya canna change the laws of Physics.

Unfortunately, they won't disclose what they are talking about, except in person. "Free" energy always has a source.

Geez, what was the name of that wacko group hanging around the airports in the 80's. I think it started with an 'L".
Old 02-05-2006, 08:13 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

1977 Targa ROW

Isn't there a pyramid thread going on? How timely!

reino757, dude, did you really think that this scam would have legs on this site? Half the clowns here have more degrees than a thermometer and the other half are *****'n genius's's's.

I will make a friendly bet to any takers that reino757 does not post again. In fact, I think we have heard the last of reino757. Takers?
Old 02-05-2006, 08:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)
Non Compos Mentis

If I were reino757, I would take you up on the bet and post one more time. That's the only way he'll get anything from the Pelicanheads.
Old 02-05-2006, 09:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Garage
...after you buy the generator, please come here and buy the "miracle gas pill" that extends your mileage by 50% through ENZYMES.

...gotta love them enzymes..

http://www.gasprofits.com/fuelincome/

2001 GT3 Cup - "Pepin"
1999 Spec Miata
1996 993 RS Replica
2010 Harley 48
2013 Honda 250 CRF
1971 Norton 750 Commando
Alcon Brake Kits
Old 02-06-2006, 05:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)
I'm with Bill

I am gonna play guinea pig here. I submitted my office address and phone #. I'll post up what I find out.

I am all about FREE. Bring it to me.
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser - Black Betty
2014 BMW i3 Giga World
Old 02-06-2006, 07:39 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)
Non Compos Mentis

I didn't bother going to the link. Just his opening post was enough to set my BS meter off the scale.
Old 02-06-2006, 09:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Lube...you lost your bet.
Jim... you are not a guinea pig bt don't wast my time if you are just playing games ...these will be for 15% of "residences" NOT your businesses AKA office addr.

Why do I even bother. Therories are just that. everything is theory until proven. then, they become facts. ie; flight, wireless calls,electricity. and Yes I'v'e done my homework. actually quite a bit of it. As far as nothing for free, well that is partially true. first there is sunlight, oxygen etc....now in the business world that is a different matter. the publics knowledge has a known value. Ideas cannot be supressed totally if. a critical mass has knowledge. (that is why your knowledge would be of some value)
As far as "a pyramid scheme".. nope, a pyramid has multi-level marketing and this does NOT. I am sorry we have so many know it all's here. I guess us motorcycle enthusiast have alot of the same traits as the general public. at least I tried to help some..... I await the future with hope not cynicism.

Reino....................out

Last edited by reino757; 02-06-2006 at 09:53 AM..
Old 02-06-2006, 09:22 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)
Registered

spell check
'97 LX450 / '85 LeCar / '88 Iltis
+ a whole bunch of boats
Old 02-06-2006, 09:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)
Monkey+Football

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Icemaster
Subscribed...

I want to see where this one goes.

85 Targa Wong Chip Fabspeed M&K Bilsteins and a bunch of other stuff.
Old 02-06-2006, 09:35 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)
Kantry Member

"Reino....................out"

Let's hope so. I can guess : You are invited to a 'disclosure' meeting, at which you are invited to become an investor. Then, after a year or so, they give you 'use' of a combo solar cell/wind generator which might keep a 996's battery charged, but won't let you run the microwave in your home.
Great for sheep: Their fleece grows back!
Les
Old 02-06-2006, 09:44 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)
1977 Targa ROW

Ya know, the *****'n sad thing is, this moron takes it personal. Maybe he has something maybe he doesn't. Chances are he doesn't.

But getting back to free...hay Reino, I have sent gallon after gallon of the best engine oil your p-car will ever drink to dozens of folks on this site and backed it up with real science not just some weak *****. To date, I have never spammed them or asked for money - us guys are buds and family and you don't ***** over buds or family and if someone is skeptical they have every right to be especially if you go bouncing around with a silly arse claim.

Show us some of the science and trials, publications and any university action and maybe you will gain some credibility.

BTW which Porsche do you own?
Old 02-06-2006, 11:00 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)
I'm with Bill

Quote:
Originally posted by reino757
Lube...you lost your bet.
Jim... you are not a guinea pig bt don't wast my time if you are just playing games ...these will be for 15% of "residences" NOT your businesses AKA office addr.
Reino....................out
My office happens to be a house. It uses approx. $125 a month in electricity.

My office/house which is on a major thoroughfare and would generate (no pun intended) a lot of free exposure.

If it works there, I would be happy to purchase one for my house.

Where the hell were you guys when we needed you in 2004. I went 20 days in Sept. 2004 without power.

Bring me the free stuff.
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser - Black Betty
2014 BMW i3 Giga World
Old 02-06-2006, 12:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)
1977 Targa ROW

If this guy is a con man fine give it your best shot. If you can outwit me and get into my wallet you deserve it.

If this guy is a fool on an errand, take it else where. I hope he is a scammer because the last thing the world needs is another fool!
Old 02-06-2006, 02:40 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)

Jim....As long as it is your house the that's all good.
This is merely an offer for the public to witness this tech. (then it will be more likely, ie. harder for powers to be to suppress with public knowledge)
Lube..I'm not taking any of this personal...even your "moron" coment...well maybe that one did a little, anyway the science and trials are ongoing but will not be public due to the current laws that are here to
"protect" the consumer. That is precisely the reason for doing a nationwide demo simultaneously. To prove this technology to any who is intrested.
basically... a generating device that "once up to speed" is partially run by Kinetic energy, the generator puts out 80% more power than is required to run the permanent magnet motor that actually drives the gen. shaft. The exess K.W. is sold to the power grid "aka dregulation 1996" and in turn produces revenue. These will be at a price if and when they ever get to market but free to the initial 10% of the allotted 16 mil. residences in North America.

Reino................out
"if ignorance is bliss, why aren't there more happy people?"
Old 02-06-2006, 02:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)
Bill is Dead.

<--- edited some stuff right here --->

I like Nikola's research, and believe that he was really on to some important stuff. But there is still that pesky law of physics that says that there's not a chance in hell that it will ever work...

But let's just imagine that it does. Or will.

Do you have any idea what kind of regulatory headache you would be in for?? Sure, you can run a generator at your home without even so much as a nod from your HOA. But one of the stipulations of the "free generator" deal is that you sell back to the local electric company your unused electricity (you want that in paper or plastic?). Now you are in business. But not just a business selling junk novelty items - you are a UTILITY.

Now I'm no expert, since I always shot for the blue boxes and the railroads, but I have to believe that the average schmo is going to be waaaay in over his head - and will probably incur more regulatory expenses than the cost of free electricity will ever offset.

I know I really want an OSHA inspection in my home generator facility /slash/ two car garage....

Last edited by cashflyer; 02-07-2006 at 09:59 AM..
Old 02-06-2006, 03:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: