Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Send a message via AIM to 1fastredsc

This is what i'll be putting together next week/weekend. Big block 4.6cc

Old 02-10-2008, 09:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to slodave
The truck reminds me of my friends first R/C - the Wild Willy. We were driving it on a quiet street, when a neighbor kid asked to drive. My friend let him.... Jeep enters the street - cut to VW bug slowly coming upon little R/C - CRUNCH!!!

We then built another Wild Willy... Also an electric 6 speed large R/C truck. I forget the name.

'84 Targa - Arena Red - AX #104
'07 Toyota Camry Hybrid - Yes, I'm that guy...
'01 Toyota Corolla - Urban Camouflage - SOLD
Old 02-10-2008, 09:59 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)
DP935 member

Those RC heli's sure have improved over my old Dubro WhirlyBird and Gorham Cricket and Cobra.

Porsche Slantnose M505 M506 group on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/719995181372494/
Old 02-11-2008, 12:14 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #23 (permalink)

Here,s one a friend of mine help to build it,s called Big Chicken runs on Lipo cells.
20 kilos and it,s 3,4 meters wide

This one is his "smaller" 2,6 meters wide Extra used for competitions.

Old 02-11-2008, 12:42 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #24 (permalink)
(the shotguns)

I just don't have the coordination to fly faster planes but i did discover the fun of mounting a camera on the bottom of my telemaster (electric)

I also enjoy flying my slowstick (i know you pro's are saying 'ewwww') in the neighborhood and doing loops for the kiddies!
Well i had #6 adjusted perfectly but then just before i tightened it a butterfly in Zimbabwe farted and now i have to start all over again!
I believe we all make mistakes but I will not validate your poor choices and/or perversions and subsidize the results your actions.
Old 02-11-2008, 04:09 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #25 (permalink)
Unfair and Unbalanced

Here's a Hydro powered by one of my buddy's engines (fastest in the business). This boat is going about 100 (not scale).
Old 02-11-2008, 06:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #26 (permalink)

Unfair and Unbalanced

Here is a buggy going 59.5 mph with one of his engines. Nobody else has been over 50 with one of these. Later that afternoon it went 60.
Old 02-11-2008, 06:27 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #27 (permalink)
Unfair and Unbalanced

Here's the 60 mph pass

Old 02-11-2008, 06:30 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #28 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: