Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

How many died in Rwanda 800,000?

Robert Mugabe, how many has he killed?

The nutter in N.Korea, how many have died there?

It is all about the oil.
Old 03-21-2011, 11:12 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #41 (permalink)
Just a big kid really...

Why now? Because the rebellion is happening in every neighbouring country and in the greater region...an example must be made and a lesson taught. Like I said a few posts ago...this is not about G...if it was they would have taken him out already.
Old 03-21-2011, 11:13 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #42 (permalink)

believe folks are going to regret this..
going from one fruit in charge..too many..
and in the end we will NOT be thought off as the good guys..
besides somebody is going to pay for fixin the stuff going puff right now..
guess who ?
& Arab League is already complaining that were a bit harsh on their boy..

Rika
Old 03-21-2011, 11:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #43 (permalink)
Registered ConfUser

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa_spyder View Post
But before you pick up that phone, you had better be sure that a void will not be left, or the replacements are not worse than the predecessors...and in EVERY country in the ME/Arab/North African region I cannot be sure of that.
Spot on! We have such a stellar record when we intervene in ME skirmishes, why not heap on another one!?! And...as above, we're popping caps into Lybia with no effing indication of the end-game. Democracy? Give me a break. Where's China on this? Any Saudi planes in the air dropping turds? Nope...just good ol' uncle Sam again, with a bit of help from the French....probably because they temporarily ran out of white flags (toungue in cheek, of course).

Khadaffi has been there for 40+ years. We're embroiled in lose/lose situations all over the ME and this is another one. If we don't kill him (look how successful we've been with Bin Ladin), where will he go? No, this is US foriegn policy at it's absolute worst.

And...when France tucks tail and runs, and the other Arab countries are looking at their sandals, who will be left to clean up the mess? Remember, the poor rebels will need their country rebuilt, right? Get your checkbooks out fellas.
Old 03-21-2011, 11:51 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #44 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: