Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Groucho Marxist

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by aigel View Post
Search for the guy's name. It is true - the post is one of the first results. Of course now if everyone searches and clicks on it, it will only get promoted higher up in the results ...

G
I will have to go and do my part to keep him at the top of the hit parade. There is a link on the side for a bing search, but it is not in the main search results, will see about google. #4 before I clicked on the link.

Francis Bacon

Last edited by Tobra; 04-28-2014 at 12:51 PM..
Old 04-28-2014, 12:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatbutt View Post
At any rate he will need to show that he was harmed by the post in order to collect damages.
Yeah, that was the question I had in my OP - that seems like it would be difficult to show. IMDB shows him working pretty steadily since 2007 on big name/well known projects, so it's not like he's being turned away with "oh, you're THAT guy." I suspect he's angling for another award and thinks this is keeping his faux pas in a high profile.
Old 04-28-2014, 02:57 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: