Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 1- Porsche Technical Forums > Porsche 911 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Plotter and C.R.A.P.per

Wink SC Owners - SCWDP LIVES!!! The plot thickens... Muuhahahaaaa!

I just rec'd a PM from Heir Plotimus Maximus himself (a.k.a. Sir Leland Pate). He has given his most kind blessing for the Plot for World Domination to be rekindled and eventually rule all of the Kingdom of 911. On the recent thread (SC's are awesome!), and on a rennlist thread, several ideas for a new coat of arms have been tossed around. I will post them on this thhread as well, so that there is one spot to look at them all. If anyone has any commentd or further suggestions, please make them known. I have also taken the humble liberty of registering the official www.scwdp.com domain, such that there may be a place of gathering for future plotting to take place in a more secretive environment... I will post more info on that as the site gets up and running. With the talk of the newly deigned "coat of arms", we have discussed the manufacture of such weapons of mass hysteria to include but not be limited to: t-shirts, clingies (window stickers), hats, deck grille badges (yeah, we need some stinking badges!!!), and maybe even some cup holders! I guess eventually, we can have this stuff available through the website. I would also like to start a registry, or if it works out, use Simon Greers(?) and start adding to it.

Furthermore, I would post the request that all of you who would like to, and some that would not like to, carefully, without any Carrera, middies, or early car owners peering over your shoulders, collect any relative information pertaining to an SC, pertinent or not, and send it my way such that we can collect it all for the Archives of Domination (vanweys@charter.net), lest it should fall into the hands of one of THEM...

Finally, I will leave you with the original words of Heir Plotimus Maximus himself (see at the end of post), so that we may all know just exactly why we don't know why we are doing this (OK, that last sentence was just to confuse the Carrera owners - you guys need to use your secret SCWDP decoder rings to reveal the secret message!).

I look forward to sharing in the new plotting advetures with all of you. On a halfway serious note, I will let you know when the website is ready. Please give the feedback on the designs. We might even use a few of them, such that all SCWDP appetites for domination can be met.

Finally, in the possibly immortal words of someone who was probably famous, or not: IT"S ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now, a special message from our founder, Heir Plotimus Maximus:

The Porsche 911SC World domination plot, hereby referred to in this document as the SCWDP wishes to express our desire, implied or implicit, intentions of forming a group of highly motivated, socially responsible, members with one mission.
To take over the world.

We like to think of our organization as a non-addictive, gender neutral, group with no intentions of having intentions. A member of the SCWDP must hold himself/herself to the highest standards. We strive for a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated super secret plot to undermine the very sub-consciousness of non-SC owners and to ensure total domination of the SC make throughout the known universe.

Firstly, at the beginning of this generally accepted calendar year 2002, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make the America great, (not to imply that the America is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only "AMERICA" in the western hemisphere), and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual preference, the SCWDP strives to continue our recruiting efforts throughout the free world.

Secondly, it is our hope, expressed or non-expressed, to convert others who were less fortunate than SC owners. Those owners who were forced into buying “lesser” models such as 911,E,T,Ss, 930s, 964s and 993s will be given sufficient leniency in matters regarding their poor taste in automobiles. 996 owners will not be granted such leniency. The matter of which method of converting to be used in the converting process if left solely up to the discretion of the converter. Details of approved methods will be addressed in other documents.

By accepting these terms and obligations, you are accepting these terms. This legally binding SCWDP document is subject to clarification or withdrawal at any time due to any unforeseen legal problems, hostage situations, uprisings, or funding problems. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original sender. It implies no promise by the sendee to actually implement any of the ideas, rules or obligations for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the SCWDP board of directors. This legally binding SCWDP document is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of SCWDPdom for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent or interim document is produced, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited in scope to replacement of this document or issuance of a new document at the sole discretion of the SCWDP.

It is our expressed hope that this legally binding SCWDP document has cleared up some of the usual questions regarding who we are and how we operate.

Thank you for your time, it is our sincere hope that we may either welcome you into our midst, or totally crush you into oblivion.
The choice is yours.

Sincerely,
Leland E. Pate
SCWDP Mastermind

- Gone but not forgotten - 1983 Ruby Red Cabriolet
Old 06-08-2007, 07:38 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Bandwidth AbUser

Shane, the SC plot is destined to fail. MFI rules the 911 world. All is well.
Old 06-08-2007, 07:44 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Quote:
MFI rules the 911 world.
And you guys get to use cool words like "correlation" and "space cam." Am I jealous? Dang straight!

Brian
Old 06-08-2007, 07:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Bandwidth AbUser

Old 06-08-2007, 08:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Bill is Dead.

This is the best news since Paris going to jail!!

Original logo:
Old 06-08-2007, 08:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

The Plot. It is afoot

2008 Candy White 2DR GTI DSG :: 1980 SC (Father/Son Track Toy)

///BrooklynAutoRennen | Rudtner's Racing Group | Tyrolsport
Old 06-08-2007, 08:37 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Now Available for Ordering:   101 Projects For Your BMW 3 Series 1982-2000  [more info]

Quote:
Originally posted by cashflyer
This is the best news since Paris going to jail!!

Original logo:
When did Paris go to jail? Isn't she off on some money release program?

Looking for a 996 Silver Cab 2002-2004
Old 06-08-2007, 08:55 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Garage
I want one of these logos as a decal? howboutit

'79 911.sc
Old 06-08-2007, 09:02 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)
Evil Genius

Garage
SCWDP "Evil Genius's for a better tomorrow"

sign me up.

Wag more, bark less.
Old 06-08-2007, 09:02 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)
Light,Nimble,Uncivilized

Garage
Look at you.

You found Lee's original post and have now attempted to assume power.

The true SCWDP leaders are watching and waiting for your first blunder.

I smell something....a coup perhaps. Yes, that's it...an early coup...w/ Webers...NOT MFI (Mostly Foul Injection).
R #464
Old 06-08-2007, 09:34 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

If I put carbs on my SC am I excluded? What will be the requirements for your car to be considered an SC? Will there be a charter? Do I have to wear short-sleeved white button downs, dress trousers, and cut my hair during recruiting drives?

I don't want to screw myself out of being in the club; I'd even put up with my CIS to have the privilege of membership.

Jack
2006 Ducati Sport Classic mono SOLD
1979 SCWDP #0020 Talbot Yellow SOLD
Old 06-08-2007, 10:18 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by holtjv
If I put carbs on my SC am I excluded? What will be the requirements for your car to be considered an SC? Will there be a charter? Do I have to wear short-sleeved white button downs, dress trousers, and cut my hair during recruiting drives?

I don't want to screw myself out of being in the club; I'd even put up with my CIS to have the privilege of membership.

Jack
If that's the case, then WTF is our car? There's not much SC left, save the engine (for the mostpart) and the body (again, mostly)

I don't think it's anything to worry about

2008 Candy White 2DR GTI DSG :: 1980 SC (Father/Son Track Toy)

///BrooklynAutoRennen | Rudtner's Racing Group | Tyrolsport
Old 06-08-2007, 10:51 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

Now available:  101 Projects for Your Porsche Boxster!
Bandwidth AbUser

A bunch of middle-aged guys wildly waving their plastic swords about. Run away! Run away!

MFI rules the roost.
Old 06-08-2007, 11:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)

Garage
Those who recently defected to the 930WDP, speak up. I know you are out there. Popping up like wildflowers.
Old 06-08-2007, 11:11 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)
Registered Usurper

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by holtjv

Jack

Personally, as fond as I am of my SC, I hardly see CIS as one of its endearing features, rather its worst!

IMHO, convert to EFI, stuff a 3.6 into it, do whatever! (mine has a Carrera front valence with the fogs fit into it).

Just don't forsake the personality and lightness of the 915 by replacing it with a heavy G50 or in any other way add 250 lbs to the car!

Essentially, that would equate to converting your SC into a Carrera clone.

Keep it raw and visceral - I believe those qualities are what distinguish the SC from the Carrera.

Also, one might (just might) consider it beneath the dignity that our venerable old SCs deserve, to rag on Carreras as a means of defending our choice of Porsche. That can be fun to do. However, it's usually in response to some superiority complex ridden Carreraphile ragging on our beloved rides.

Better to smile knowingly (knowing that they don't know what we know).

It's their loss.
Old 06-08-2007, 11:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)
Plotter and C.R.A.P.per

Quote:
Originally posted by MikeTheYounger
If that's the case, then WTF is our car? There's not much SC left, save the engine (for the mostpart) and the body (again, mostly)

I don't think it's anything to worry about
My humble opinion is that we throw caution to the wind a strictly go by manufacture date...

- Gone but not forgotten - 1983 Ruby Red Cabriolet
Old 06-08-2007, 11:35 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)

Are Euro Carrera 3.0 owners allowed in? After all, they own SCs before there was an SC. And by the way, the SC really was (at one time) going to be the end of the 911 line.

Brian
Old 06-08-2007, 11:51 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)
devalued member

Garage
been there, done that, all played out.

T$
03 996TT(sold 10/16 stupid&fast)78SC PRC Spec911(sold 12/15) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7I6HCCKrVQ
Old 06-08-2007, 12:01 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)
Registered Usurper

"been there, done that, all played out.

T$"

????
Old 06-08-2007, 12:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)
durn for'ner

Ha, ha, ha, ha

You Poor Silly Buggers!

The original logo bragging about World Domination - depicting the World as you know it - America.

You are harmless. As you were and smoke ´m if you got ´m!

Whenever you realize your mistake you will be very welcome into the world of Royalty - CWDP!

Carrera '85
Old 06-08-2007, 12:17 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: