Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 914 & 914-6 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

RC Engineering??

Does anyone have any experience with having RC Engineering clean and test and balance injectors?

I looked at the injectors on my 2.0. They are all firing and have a cone shaped spray pattern. The spray pattern on one of the injectors is a little wider than the others. I set the fuel pressure, but my car still seems to be running a little lean.

Thanks,
Daris
Old 09-24-2003, 08:51 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

He is one of our customers. I had him do my 2L injectors and watched the process he uses. The machine is $8K alone to clean, test calibration on them. He also includes new micro filters on the inlets and the plastic pintle tips. Does a good job. No problems with him.

"Yellow Rusty Cars Are Faster"
Old 09-24-2003, 02:30 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Last I heard there is a wait list to get your injectors done. I am on the list

Best of luck

914-6 in the Werks
Old 09-24-2003, 04:13 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

I decided to take the plung. I dropped the injectors through the mail slot Saturday night. They just called to tell me the injectors are done and shipping back to me today. Two day turn around! If everything works out, I will get the new tip seals (and a couple other must haves) from PP by Friday and have it running this weekend. Thanks for the input.
Old 10-07-2003, 03:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: