Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 914 & 914-6 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Post Is the MUSR worth going to??

Hi guys....Being a relatively new (about a year) 914 owner and having never been to any sort of swap meet/AutoX/Porsche Beer Conference before, I'm wondering if the 914 Mid-US Ramble in DFW, Texas would be a good starter for me. Don't really know what to do but register, show up and talk to folks. Living in South Louisiana makes it kinda hard to go to California for one of these, so this is the closest to home I have seen advertised.

Thoughts?

mh
Old 10-20-2001, 07:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Cool

I'd go. I go to as many show & get togethers as I can. They're alot of fun.
Old 10-20-2001, 07:50 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Gee I hope so, I'm flying from California to go to it. I see 914s just about daily and I still cannot get enough..........

------------------
Mike Mueller
Antioch, CA
'75 914 2.0
http://www.pelicanparts.com/MotorCity/mmueller/personal.html
Old 10-23-2001, 09:28 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Mark - Currently there are 41 cars and over 80 people who have registered to attend.. I attended my first MUSR last year - brought the wife, who is not necessarily a big car fan, and we both had a much better time than we ever expected. The people are great, there is a ton of information to be had, and we go out of our way to make sure we enjoy ourselves. Hope you join us -

Thom Ewing
Old 10-25-2001, 05:43 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: