Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

two questions

Hi,

I hope someone can help me. I have a 1991 944 S2 and was wondering if Volkswagens G12 plus coolant is suitable for the car?

Also, I have just noticed that the back right of the car rides lower than the left. looking at the wheel, you cannot see the top of it as it is by the body/wheel arch, but on the left side there is a visible gap between the two (please excuse the non-technical description - hopefully you understand what I mean). Is there a simple adjustment for this or does it mean there is a problem with the suspension?

I can insert an image of what I mean, if you need it.

Thanks,
B
Old 05-10-2008, 05:30 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

1) Yep

2) They all do that. The suspension is never quite centered in relation to the chassis.
We buy 944s and sell 944 parts (845-379-1944)
We rebuild torque tubes and instrument clusters for 944/968/928
Old 05-10-2008, 07:14 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Thanks George.

On the suspension, would I need to adjust it? The reason I need to know is that if there is an imbalance between the sides, the car will fail the national car test (in Ireland). But I do not know if what I have described means there will be an imbalance.

Thanks again!
Old 05-10-2008, 09:01 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: