Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 924/944/968 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

started stripping, and good vibrations

hi guys, thanx for the replys about the spacers, will order some this week, stripped the interior out of the car today ready for the respray, all the carpets seats door cards,trim seat belts etc. found lots of water under the carpets so some new seals seem to be in order, also i will check that the sunroof pipes are not split, i am also fitting a centel locking kit and new alarm which i will link to the c/l system, also the vibration seems to be at low revs i have double checked the balence belts and seem ok, when the engine hits the power band it seems to smooth out, any help will be as usual greatly appreciated thanks. john
Old 12-04-2002, 01:48 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Trevor
How are your motor mounts, does it smooth out around 12-1600 RPM's, could be dirty injectors. Good Luck, lets see some pics of the process if you get a chance.
2001 Taurus noooooooooooooo!
1993 325is
Old 12-04-2002, 02:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: