Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 1- Porsche Technical Forums > Porsche 928 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

2017 Wilbraham Tech Session and VCSSA Hillclimb event

Hey 928'ers ! The date is July 8th!
The VSCCA hill climb event is happening again this year and the organizers have asked if I might be able to scare up group of Porsches for the mid-course field. My plan is to once again focus the 928centric part at the barn and then make trips to the field during breaks in the hill climb action.

I apologize for the late announcement but I had reservations about committing to this because I felt that the 2015 event did not have enough vintage hill climb competitors (only had 10 or so) to make it worth watching for more than a hour or so. This year they assured me that they have 22 entrants and the numbers is climbing.

The basics of this event will be much like all previous Wilbraham tech sessions. You can attend the hill climb , or just hang out at the barn and socialize. The barn shop will be available and the lifts will be empty for anyone that might want to use them.
Food and beverages will be provided throughout the day at the barn. I believe there will also be a vending truck in the field at the hill climb.

As always, this event has a 928 focus but it is open to anybody and any special interest car. We have all pretty much seen each other's 928's by now so different car brands and types bring some interest to the event.

Wayne Carini will be attending the hill climb again this year and I'm told they will actually be filming an episode of Chasing Classic Cars. Wayne will also be bringing a car and competing.

We hope to make another big 928 impression this year so let me know if you can make it! Shoot me an email... Dave@accentindustrial.com

Thanks
Tass
89' GT
Lot of Bikes
Old 06-07-2017, 05:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

The event is shaping up nicely so lets hope for some good weather!

Last years event.....

89' GT
Lot of Bikes
Old 06-19-2017, 06:48 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: