Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 964 & 993 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

How To Adjust Driver Side Window Frame in 993?

Getting some wind noise from the front edge (where it meets A pillar) of the driver side window frame on my 993. No wind noise at passenger side. The front and top edges of the window frame on the driver side definitely to be moved inward. I'm assuming there is some way to adjust the angle of the window frame, while it's installed in the door. Which specific bolts/screws enable this adjustment? I'm assuming I'll need to remove the door panel to access them, though don't know that for sure.
Old 07-09-2018, 10:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

There is an Allen in the very bottom of the door which you should get some adjustment in and out .
Also inside the door the frame rests on a pedestal which has some adjustment up and down .
Once you have the door panel off you can look at the anchor points and you'll see the associated
Allens...hope this helps , there is in and out up and down adjustment simply not a whole lot..
Bert
R 2.5 Twin Plug
Old 07-19-2018, 07:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Tags
993 , adjustment , frame , window