Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Marketplace Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

New Website

We've updated our website, lots more pics, videos and stuff.

Enjoy

www.unobtanium-inc.com

Thanks-
Adam

356 Registry 17369
Early 911S Registry
912 Registry, PCA
Old 03-06-2018, 01:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmax View Post
Is this an ad ?
No, people tend to enjoy our pics and videos, so I thought I would share since we added a bunch to our site re-design.

---Adam

356 Registry 17369
Early 911S Registry
912 Registry, PCA
Old 03-06-2018, 02:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Looks sweet Adam. Nice to see the lowly cookie cutters sharing the same rack with the 356 wide 5's.

You going to have cars for sale on the site? Or parts prices? Or is this just a contact only for prices site?
Old 03-06-2018, 02:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalParadise View Post
Looks sweet Adam. Nice to see the lowly cookie cutters sharing the same rack with the 356 wide 5's.

You going to have cars for sale on the site? Or parts prices? Or is this just a contact only for prices site?
Glad you like it.
The website is just information, no actual sales. With a three man crew it's all we can do to keep up with what we already do, a crazy interactive sales website would probably require hiring someone, and I don't want any employees.

356 Registry 17369
Early 911S Registry
912 Registry, PCA
Old 03-06-2018, 03:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unobtanium-inc View Post
a crazy interactive sales website would probably require hiring someone, and I don't want any employees.
Smart move.
Old 03-06-2018, 05:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Behind the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmax View Post
Is this an ad ?
It's call Soft Marketing
Old 03-06-2018, 05:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)
USAF VET

Garage
Looks good Adam.

MattR
Old 03-06-2018, 05:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Might make an instagram just to follow.

Sweet pics thanks for sharing!
Old 03-07-2018, 04:47 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)
gearhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unobtanium-inc View Post
Glad you like it.
The website is just information, no actual sales. With a three man crew it's all we can do to keep up with what we already do, a crazy interactive sales website would probably require hiring someone, and I don't want any employees.
I'm the same way. And since most of what I sell is not DIY friendly, I will never have an e-tail site. I get maybe one complaint a week that prices aren't listed. I just reply that I would be happy to price out whatever they want and refer them to an authorized installation facility.

We are re-doing it right now, and there will be a dealer log in with added tech and $$$ details for dealers, but they will have to apply for a user-id. And we will track who is using it so that we know IDs aren't being shared with the general public.
2008 Cayman S Mule
Old 03-07-2018, 05:38 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Garage
Very nice, simple & easy to navigate.
Old 03-07-2018, 10:02 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: