Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusnak View Post
You know what, thank you for that comment.

I just looked up Corbusier. I think I want the chairs and sofa for the new office. Many thanks!!!
You're welcome! Post pics when you get them.
Old 06-08-2016, 11:45 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #81 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteremsley View Post
You're welcome! Post pics when you get them.
I will! You guys will be like "whoa, hmm".
Old 06-08-2016, 11:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #82 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusnak View Post
You know what, thank you for that comment.

I just looked up Corbusier. I think I want the chairs and sofa for the new office. Many thanks!!!
You can get decent knockoffs here.....
Advanced Interior Designs - Search Results for "corbusier"

"Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy." - Albert Einstein
Old 06-08-2016, 11:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #83 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigster59 View Post
You can get decent knockoffs here.....
Advanced Interior Designs - Search Results for "corbusier"
I'm in the permit process now, but will start in a few months. I don't know how much I'm allowed to post online because the office is actually a working franchisee store. Corporate types get pissy when you use their name and logo. But it is also my shop. And my office where I'll spend probably 80+ hrs a week.

I think this will go nicely in the upstairs office, which is designed like a living space with a shower etc.
Old 06-08-2016, 11:58 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #84 (permalink)
Registered Loser

Garage
OK, reviving old thread again.

Anyone ever scan or gain access to more of the Targa "blown Away" posters?
Old 07-05-2018, 04:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #85 (permalink)

I have this poster if anyone is interested.
Old 07-11-2018, 03:57 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #86 (permalink)

I just put my Maxell tape blown away targa poster in the parts for sale section. Check it out if you're looking for one. Thanks
Old 07-12-2018, 06:12 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #87 (permalink)

Hi,
some years ago, I tried to find someone in this thread who has the Targa Poster (with the Weaver Gallery print) and would do a high resolution scan.
Although two or three people answered, it came to nothing.
I have observed Ebay but I haven't found a affordable copy since. I don't care if it's an original, I just would like to have the beautiful print next to my blown away poster.
Is there anyone out there who would help me out? I'd also pay - if neccessary
Cheers
Old 09-12-2018, 12:00 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #88 (permalink)

If anyone has a digital version of the posters, I'd love to have a copy of the file so I could print it locally. International shipping fees complicate posters that are already framed or glued to some board.
Old 09-13-2018, 08:13 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #89 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: