Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 911 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to Porboynz
That's cool then, now to get the bell crank on the gearbox sorted and the rod up to the injection. It will only work properly in the correct orientation, Porsche is good like that. Finding that correct position can be infuriating. Porsche is not so good like that. Take you time, look at how its set up and you will figure it out.

***If only I didn't know now what I didn't know then***
Old 04-29-2013, 11:01 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcat077 View Post
JJ,

I will remove the 3.6 evidence in my signature for now as my track gang doesn't know about it yet ... i want to see the look on Matt's face when i run down his 993 between Carroussel and turn 10 at LCMT

I'm going to email you some pics tonight !

Cheers
Phil

Everybody knows you bought the motor that was on Rennsport.ca.
Good luck catching Matt with his re-gear.....just sayin'
Old 05-01-2013, 12:50 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)
87 Carerra, 3.2 liter en

Garage
WELL ITS FIXED!!!!

And I came on here to thank everyone of you guys who jumped in to help me. The problem was as everyone identified was that I was missing two tension springs that go on the bottom of the 87 3.2 engine. With my engine there are a total of three springs associated with the throttle body. I had one return spring, but there were two tension springs that connect to the intake (I believe that's right). But after I purchased all new springs and put them on per the pictures provided by you guys my gas pedal worked like it should.

So again, thanks everyone. You guys went to your engines and took pictures and referred other threads. What a great set of guys.
Old 05-03-2013, 01:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #23 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: