Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Banned

So did I. ITs the best!

If you really want to rub it in, tell the person you talk to mid afternoon about whatever project that they have to excuse you for a minute while you get your bathing suit on and cool off in the pool. Call them back and make a point to splash the water so they can hear it.

Old 06-07-2008, 09:48 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #41 (permalink)
Banned

So did I. ITs the best!

If you really want to rub it in, tell the person you talk to mid afternoon about whatever project that they have to excuse you for a minute while you get your bathing suit on and cool off in the pool. Call them back and make a point to splash the water so they can hear it.
Old 06-07-2008, 09:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #42 (permalink)
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWebb View Post
I'm still trying to figure out how to stop everybody from breeding...
Lost cause....as long as sex is more popular than death, we'll be having overpopulation.
Old 06-08-2008, 10:36 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #43 (permalink)
Nice guy eddie

Garage
"I'm President Charlie!" was pretty funny. If I ever saw anyone abusing an old person like that, I can assure you that their attention would be shifted to me completely.
Old 06-08-2008, 10:57 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #44 (permalink)
Groucho Marxist

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by legion View Post
This will be the death of America. Social programs like Medicaid and welfare (not to mention all of the programs that pay for low-income health insurance, childcare, etc.) encourage people without the means to breed. Regressive income taxes, capital gains taxes, luxury taxes, and caps on college aid discourage those with means.

Of course, I'm sure the politicians who have instituted these things view them as creating more voters for their party (who all expect handouts) while diminishing the voting pool for the opposition.
Yup

People who are paying for all of it put off having children, then have fewer kids, no more than they can afford, or they have trouble getting pregnant when they are 30.

Decay of american society, distressing thing to observe. Everyone should go spend a few hours in the waiting room of an ER or an indigent clinic, just to see how things are. Say like Cook County in Chicago, in Cali maybe SF General or LA County. Maybe on a Saturday night when there is a full moon.

No other possible end but total collapse over time

Old 06-08-2008, 11:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #45 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: