Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Porsche Enthusiast

Yeah, without her around, I'm really bored a lot. I just don't have the drive to do much. So this board is keeping me busy for now I do know that she's not the same person now that I fell in love with a long time ago. I just got off the phone with her shortly ago. She's taking a shower and getting ready, and we're going to meet, and I'll sign the car over to her and help her get her stuff, and we'll say our goodbyes.

2009 Buell Firebolt XB12R
Old 09-26-2008, 01:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #181 (permalink)
Registered

You've already made the right decision - run from this chick as fast as you can...

Now quit blaming yourself! She is mixed up with meth. It was her terrible decision to use the nastiest drug on the planet. That drug is the destroyer of lives, the poison of society, the Lewinsky stain on everything that is good and decent... She brought this to herself. You did not do it.

By the way, keep the insurance on the car. If she runs over somebody driving a car that you own and gave her permission to drive, and there is no insurance, once more it will be YOU who pays the bill in most states...

angela
81 Coupe "Butters" SCWDP #0036
Dad's SS - 87 Monte Carlo Aerocoupe
Traveling sucks, but it sucks a great deal less when you're driving a Porsche.
Old 09-26-2008, 01:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #182 (permalink)

Garage
Isn't part of growing up having had a junkie, liar, thief, user, tramp, cheater, etc, etc... for a fiance?

"It smelled like German heaven"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ySt9SeZl9s
Old 09-26-2008, 01:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #183 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebrewhomeboy View Post
Yeah, without her around, I'm really bored a lot. I just don't have the drive to do much. So this board is keeping me busy for now I do know that she's not the same person now that I fell in love with a long time ago. I just got off the phone with her shortly ago. She's taking a shower and getting ready, and we're going to meet, and I'll sign the car over to her and help her get her stuff, and we'll say our goodbyes.
Anyone want to give odds that they end up in bed?

Dude...do not meet her in person. Seriously. Or at least have one of your friends there to keep you from doing something stupid.
Old 09-26-2008, 01:57 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #184 (permalink)
Porsche Enthusiast

I've thought about it, and don't worry, I won't bang her. I'm meeting her in public areas only.
2009 Buell Firebolt XB12R
Old 09-26-2008, 02:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #185 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Garage
Meet her with a friend of yours in attendance. Seriously. You want someone there to make sure you don't do something stupid, and also as a witness if something weird happens or if she claims something after the fact. There are so many ways for you to get hosed right now, especially in an emotional state. Do NOT meet her alone, even in a public place.

My $0.02
Old 09-26-2008, 02:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #186 (permalink)

Garage
Just bang her in public.

sorry

"It smelled like German heaven"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ySt9SeZl9s
Old 09-26-2008, 02:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #187 (permalink)
Run smooth, run fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostatic View Post
You want someone there to make sure you don't do something stupid, and also as a witness if something weird happens or if she claims something after the fact.
Another reason you want someone else there any time you meet her for something is because she could show up with strung-out, meth head "boyfriend."
Old 09-26-2008, 02:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #188 (permalink)
Registered

Quote:
I've thought about it, and don't worry, I won't bang her. I'm meeting her in public areas only.
Having just read through this thread, imo, you're a damn fool for talking with her on the phone, much less meeting her. She NEVER was the person YOU "thought" she was, and you're still hanging on to what you "thought" was a good person. My ex g/f broke my heart (after 8+ years) a few months ago, but you simply MUST move on. Love can't fix "broken people", and you've received some excellent advice on this thread. Good luck brother, you've got a lot of us pulling for you...

Last edited by KC911; 09-26-2008 at 02:24 PM..
Old 09-26-2008, 02:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #189 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostatic View Post
Anyone want to give odds that they end up in bed?

Dude...do not meet her in person. Seriously. Or at least have one of your friends there to keep you from doing something stupid.
I SWEAR I'm not making this up. Nearly the exact same scenario with a good friend of mine 5 years ago. She was a complete train wreck. Alcohol, drugs, the works. They met to say their goodbyes. They had sex. They said goodbye.

Currently she is in jail and my pal has sole custody of their 5 year old son.
Old 09-26-2008, 02:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #190 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Garage
every guy thinks, "I can handle it, I'm different." And most make the same stupid choices. Never misunderestimate the power of the 'tang.

que sera sera...
Old 09-26-2008, 02:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #191 (permalink)
Registered

hahah. He is not worry about you bangging her but worry you are going to hug, kiss and take her right back when she cry and remind you all the good memmories.

Quote:
Old 09-26-2008, 02:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #192 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to mikester
My only advice is to avoid the "just one more time" trap.

I heart Boobies
Old 09-26-2008, 02:55 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #193 (permalink)
Registered

like Todd , I know he's not done..it's
I can change her,
it will be different this time,

dude ..your in for a lesson..
we told you. and alot of us have been there..
BUT..
don't touch that it;s HOT..
IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEh

told you..it's HOT/toxic..
come back when you've lost alot,she's screwed your brother,and you now have a really cool growth on your Dick..

Rika
Old 09-26-2008, 03:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #194 (permalink)
Wayah Road Warrior

Yep,

He is not listening. This one is gonna have legs. EPIC thread!
Old 09-26-2008, 03:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #195 (permalink)
Double Trouble

Just wait until she says she is pregnant with your kid...........right. Todd is right DO NOT GO ALONE! You are her cash cow and she knows it and knows just how to work you.

75 914 1.8
07 Dodge Caravan
Old 09-26-2008, 03:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #196 (permalink)
Registered

"she promised she's going to stop...
..Monday
she promised to only to sleep with guys that pay,
,no more friends of mine, or people I know,
I know she loves me, well as long as I have some $,
anybody seen my TV, car, BRAIN !
you have a disease..enjoy..the Dr's told you...
but you know better, have fun dying SLOWLY

"Rika
Old 09-26-2008, 03:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #197 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Let's get a betting pool going. This should be easy money as long as we can find a few to bet on HBHB doing the right thing. I'll bet anything he won't. Listen to Moses. HBHB will be in the same boat as his friend.
Old 09-26-2008, 03:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #198 (permalink)
B58/732

If she's really REALLY sorry she'll let you stick it in her pooper.
Old 09-26-2008, 03:28 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #199 (permalink)
Registered

he's babbling i LOVE YOU,I can help you,
she's, i PROMISE not again till Tuesday..it didn't mean a thing,well it was 20 BUCKS..
and the classic..YOU DIDN'T THROW IT AWAY..did you ???
and this is the fun part..our boy will go and fetch..

Rika

Old 09-26-2008, 03:28 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #200 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: