Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered

My Colbi Passed

It is with great sorrow that I write this. My beautiful baby girl, Colbi passed away last Monday. Maxx had cancer surgery a few weeks ago. A tumor was removed from his right anal gland. He's doing pretty good. A few mishaps due to incontinence but all in all he's doing well.
Colbicheese was out of the blue. I won't go into gory details but suffice it to say it was one of the saddest days of my life and I've had to put down 3 other canine companions. She died while taking her to the ER. I laid her to rest in her & Maxx's back yard, forever guarding against burglars. I always told her, because her tail was constantly wagging, she was a professional tailwagger and she always had a smile on her face. With that, and in memory... Good bye beautiful girl.

Old 08-12-2020, 01:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Takin' hard left turns

So, so sorry. Our pets are often more special than the people in our lives.
Old 08-12-2020, 01:28 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Dog-faced pony soldier

Garage
2020 just got even worse. I’m so sorry. Pets are family. Nothing less.
Old 08-12-2020, 01:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Registered

I am sorry for your loss. My two dogs that I have lost hurt deeply. They are family. Be Well. Colbi is still wagging that tail somewhere...
Old 08-12-2020, 01:30 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Registered

Sorry for your loss , we have lost two in the past year it is gut wrenching . Remember the good days as there were so many .
Old 08-12-2020, 01:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Get off my lawn!

Garage
My condolences. Dogs can sure attach to your heart.
1986 El Camino with Fuel Injected 350 Crate Engine
My Motto: I will never be too old to have a happy childhood!
Old 08-12-2020, 01:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Unregistered

Reading that made things blurry, I feel for you.
Old 08-12-2020, 01:48 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)
Registered

Dogs really are the best people - that's why it hurts so much when we lose one of our little buddies. My heart goes out to you. I'm with Will Rogers on this one - "if dogs don't go to heaven, I want to go wherever it is they go". RIP, Miss Colbi.
"God invented whiskey so the Irish wouldn't rule the world"
Old 08-12-2020, 01:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
My condolences, losing a dog is so hard after so many good years of loyalty.

1977 911S Targa Chocolate Brown
Old 08-12-2020, 01:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)
Registered

So sorry for your loss. I had an Australian cattle dog named Bloo 14 years 2 months and 16 days. I feel your pain. Hang in there.
Old 08-12-2020, 01:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)
G'day!

Garage
Sorry to hear this, Mark. I know how much you loved your baby.

We lost Billabong in March from Lymphoma and like you am down to only one Heeler now.

Hopefully Colbi and Billabong are running around chasing each other right now.

We will see them again.

Hugs....
Old 08-12-2020, 01:54 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)
Back in the saddle again

I'm sorry for your loss. We lost one of our pups very suddenly about a year ago. It still hurts.
'08 Boxster RS60 Spyder #0099/1960
- never named a car before, but this is Charlotte.
'88 targa SOLD 2004 - gone but not forgotten
Old 08-12-2020, 02:13 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

I see you

I feel for you man. I still miss my old girl and it's been 5 years.

“There is no nation on earth powerful enough to accomplish our overthrow. Our destruction, should it come at all, will be from another quarter. From the inattention of the people to the concerns of their government, from their carelessness and negligence.”
Old 08-12-2020, 02:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)
Registered

I'm hurting for you too. I know too well how that feels.
Old 08-12-2020, 02:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Send a message via AIM to vash
my eyes got watery for you and your dogs.

oh man...condolences.
Old 08-12-2020, 02:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)
Registered

sorry to hear...

Rika
Old 08-12-2020, 03:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Sucks, man. Sorry to hear of Colbi's passing.
And I sold a bunch of parts I hadn't installed yet.
Old 08-12-2020, 03:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)
Reelin' In The Years

Soon for us as well, Brother, our Red Heeler is nearly 17.

Be well and remember that dogs that look that happy, are. Good job.

“He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire." – Winston Churchill
Old 08-12-2020, 03:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)
Registered

I am so sorry for your loss. I do know exactly what you are going through. On June 4, 2020 we lost our beloved toy poodle who all of a sudden got sick and was found to have a tumor in his stomach, his name was Bentley and he was 14 and a half years old. It has been a huge transition without him around. His little Yorkie brother who is 5 has really had a huge adjustment because he has never been alone. It is going to take a long time for my family to adjust to the way things are now, hell, we may never adjust, I look down the hall now and expect to see my boy bouncing down the hall with a toy for me to throw. We layed our Bentley to rest in a quiet and private place in our backyard between an azalea and a nice holly tree, he loved that spot, now it is his forever.
I do wish you peace in this your time of need and rest assured that you and your family are not alone in the way you feel. Peace be with you.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Old 08-12-2020, 03:17 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)
weekend wOrrier

Sorry to hear.
Our Blue tick hound has a similar peppered look, and she's getting up in age.
She's the most sane person in our family. If she goes, the coalition for reason will be weak, and I will be the one expected to be the calm one.

She'd better keep being here a long time!

Old 08-12-2020, 03:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: