Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

dress code?

Disclaimer: Take my fooking man card and just throw it out already.

Went to see an old client this afternoon (They want to redo their Family Room and put in an outdoor kitchen) and met up with his interior designer. Late 30s, early 40s typical dye blond with a very tight short dress, big hips, big tits (low cut of course), big lips and just about big everything else. I find that look disgusting and whoreish. I am not sure how to describe her, but its Pamela Anderson X10.

She showed me some drawings leaning over a table and those tits were just about to fall out onto the table. Now, as much as I find that look distasteful, I just had to stay focus and look at her eyes while talking to her. It was very distracting. Of course I looked (small chance for the man card back?). More then once too even though I think its disgusting. There should be some type of dress code one would think especially if she's going to meet a dirty contractor like me or folks in the building trade. My dirty plumber and his crew will have a field day when she comes for site visitations. What the hell are they thinking dress like that?
Old 01-27-2018, 10:59 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

No pics you dirty bastards. I had to stay focus and keep eye contact so no time to fetch my phone.
Old 01-27-2018, 11:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Deplorable Member

Garage
Trying to get your price down (or “work it off”?)
Old 01-27-2018, 11:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

I've never liked that look. I like the blonde tennis player look. Or the lean beach blonde girl.
Old 01-28-2018, 12:10 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Actual Porsche owner

Garage
Without pics it’s hard to judge just how disgusting and distasteful those titties were.
Old 01-28-2018, 01:40 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Garage
Yeah...i hate staring at cleavage too......oh wait.......no i don't.
Old 01-28-2018, 03:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete3799 View Post
Yeah...i hate staring at cleavage too......oh wait.......no i don't.
I hate trying not to get caught staring....
So I just don't...try
Old 01-28-2018, 03:56 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)
83 911 Production Cab #10

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC911 View Post
I hate trying not to get caught staring....
So I just don't...try
Enjoying the view Costanza...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezl_aqFdwbI

83 911 Production Cab #10, Slightly Modified: Unslanted, 3.2, PMO EFI, TECgt, CE 911 CAM Sync / Pulley / Wires, SSI, Dansk Sport 2/2, 17" Euromeister, CKO GT3 Seats, Going SOK Super Charger
Old 01-28-2018, 04:35 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Garage
Less than 3 seconds isn't staring....
And a bunch of parts I haven't installed yet.
Old 01-28-2018, 05:18 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Some women will wear low cut, revealing attire but don’t you dare look, your’e a pig if you do.
Old 01-28-2018, 05:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ 911SC View Post
Enjoying the view Costanza...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezl_aqFdwbI
LOL..I knew what you were referring too...but watched it again aways....'cause I'm a pig

I did not know that was a young Denise Richards until now...
Old 01-28-2018, 05:42 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Speaking of putting their cleavage out there, Megan Kelly, famous as a "victim "of sexual harassment in the work place . Routinely wears very exposing sexy clothes on air in her show. Most of which seem to be about other victims and their stories. I don't really watch much of it.

I'm not sure why that sort of clothing choice would be her go to in that setting and after having received unwanted attention of a sexual nature.

Don't get me wrong she has a gorgeous physique, opposite to that in the OP , but why dress in a provocative way if you don't want that sort of attention?

Cheers Richard

Last edited by tevake; 01-28-2018 at 06:13 AM..
Old 01-28-2018, 05:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)
Binge User

Cute office girl wears low slung blouses & covers up her boobies in the middle of conversations even though I never peek. Super annoying, I asked around & I'm not the only one she does it to.
Old 01-28-2018, 06:17 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)
"O"man(are we in trouble)

Strange, it appears there are no longer any dress codes today. I think dress codes disappeared when casual attire was allowed in the office, gave the whacko's the opportunity to push the envelope and it hasn't stopped since.
Old 01-28-2018, 06:21 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)

I believe women that dress sexy DO want the attention for them it is an advantage . But let me be clear........... attention is NOT an open floodgate to harassment/rape/unwanted touching etc. and yes it is a mixed signal . Welcome to life of man vs. woman . In the OP's scenario the woman may feel that the way she dresses is a competitive advantage , show a little skin and a smile and that may land her a contract . As a society we are " generally " fixated with someone that is attractive or sexy vs. the junk yard dog . Or I could be full of crap now get off my lawn !
Old 01-28-2018, 06:22 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)

Garage
If she was my daughter dressing like that I would tell her she is dressing inappropriately.
Yes in the case of the interior designer in the OP case she is dressing to get business and would not give a cr-p what her father said.

Gals like that make life interesting though....
Old 01-28-2018, 06:31 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)
Kantry Member

Is the grown up career woman scaring the poor man?
Come on guys get with the program. She can dress the way she wants. You are not a little guy who has never seen boobies before. You have been around long enough (I hope )to know where and when to look and to keep it in your pocket.
Whining about having to look at breasts is like whining about seeing a great car in traffic. It is not an inconvenience, but a perk.
Just try not to drool on the paint or have an accident.
Best
Les
Old 01-28-2018, 10:22 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)
Band.

Send a message via AIM to Gogar
She just knows where her power lies and has chosen to embrace it.
1973 Honda CB350F
Old 01-28-2018, 10:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)

Garage
We were out to breakfast this morning and our server had big boobs with a nice top. As she bent over to talk to me she covered up her boobs, so I wonder, does she do that for everyone, if so, why wear that top, if she only does it for me I feel offended.

Oh yeah, Trump won
Thank you Mr. Putin
Old 01-28-2018, 11:02 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldE View Post
Is the grown up career woman scaring the poor man?
Come on guys get with the program. She can dress the way she wants. You are not a little guy who has never seen boobies before. You have been around long enough (I hope )to know where and when to look and to keep it in your pocket.
Whining about having to look at breasts is like whining about seeing a great car in traffic. It is not an inconvenience, but a perk.
Just try not to drool on the paint or have an accident.
Best
Les
Its about inappropriately dressed for a certain occasion. IMO, this isn't one of them even though this is her own business. I will look and have no shame doing so if they dress a certain way. My opinion is that if they choose to dress a certain way, then you will get the attention deserved.

My clients choose her. I didn't and would never do so if she dressed that way. That's just the conservative, up tight, me. They are older, in their 60s, carefree and very liberal in their thinking. Very easy going folks. After she left, I asked, where did you find her? The old bastard said, you like her? If not, you will. She's a lot of fun to work with. His wife think so also. I spent about 30 min with them. I din't think it was too much fun, maybe I had to control my eye balls?
Old 01-28-2018, 12:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: